Airmux-400 - Point-to-Point Broadband Wireless Access
The Airmux-400 series of point-to-point broadband wireless radios deliver native Ethernet and TDM services over a single wireless link in various sub-6 GHz frequencies. With a flexible combination of Ethernet and up to 16 E1/T1 interfaces, the high capacity Airmux-400 radio systems provide aggregated throughput of up to 750 Mbps and a range of up to 120 km (75 miles).
Superb point-to-point wireless performance
The Airmux-400 radio systems incorporate advanced features, such as MIMO, OFDM, and high modulation schemes. Furthermore, unique air interface capabilities ensure optimal performance and high spectral efficiency in dense radio environments and multipath conditions. Airmux-400 products comply with worldwide regulations and standards and are deployed globally by leading service providers, as well as operators of public and private networks requiring high-capacity connectivity
- Multi-band operations over 2.3 to 2.5 GHz, 2.7 GHz, 3.5 GHz, and 4.8 to 6 GHz in a single device
- 5 MHz, 10 MHz, 20 MHz, 40 MHz, or 80 MHz channel bandwidth
- Up to 16 E1/T1 ports; up to two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- OFDM, MIMO, and antenna diversity capabilities
- Extended range – up to 120 km (75 miles)
- Hub-site synchronization (HSS) supports the simultaneous transmission from up to 16 colocated Airmux-400 and Airmux-5000 units
- Ring protection link (RPL) for Ethernet resiliency
- Spectral power measurement and RF survey tool – “Spectrum View” – for quick and easy installation
- Net throughput (aggregated):
- Airmux-400H: up to 750 Mbps
- Airmux-400Hi: up to 750 Mbps
- Airmux-400P: up to 250 Mbps
- Airmux-400L: up to 200 Mbps
- Airmux-400LC: up to 250 Mbps
- Airmux-400SP: up to 25 Mbps
- Seamless - migration from legacy TDM to IP networks using the same link
- Multi-band - operation in a single device with a variety of channel bandwidth options
- Robust - air interface with unique interference mitigation and N-LOS operation
- Quality of service (QoS) and advanced networking features
- Availability and maximum service uptime with built-in redundancy and protection
Multiservice Operational Network for Trains and Metros
Network reliability for mission-critical railway applications, including automatic train supervision (ATS), centralized traffic control (CTC), SCADA, and multiparty hotlines, as well as passenger information systems (PIS).
Offshore Communications for Oil & Gas Utilities
Deliver real-time video, internet access (WiFi), telemetry, data, and VoIP to supply and service vessels.
Water Utility Communications
Cyber-secure SCADA connectivity for water monitoring and automation devices, sensors, pumps, surface and groundwater availability tracking device, etc.
Multiservice Operational Network for Oil & Gas Utilities
Deliver analog and digital data, voice and video feed over SDH/SONET/PSN/packet optical and cellular networks.