Airmux-5000 - Point-to-MultiPoint Broadband Wireless Access
The Airmux-5000 point-to-multipoint broadband wireless radios are the ideal wireless solution for business users demanding high capacity throughput with dedicated traffic bandwidth allocation and service level agreement (SLA) per subscriber.
Optimal performance and high spectral efficiency in dense radio environments
Featuring up to 750 Mbps aggregated sector capacity and a range of up to 40 km (25 miles), a single Airmux-5000 base station supports up to 64 remote subscriber units (SUs) with multi-band operation, making it ideal for:
- Service providers and ISPs, offering IP backhaul and 4G/broadband access for remote, rural and underserved communities
- Private networks requiring high capacity inter-branch connectivity for university campuses, healthcare organizations, government institutions, large enterprises, and public establishments
- Security and surveillance applications requiring aggregation and backhaul of traffic from multiple colocated HD cameras
- Multi-band operation over 2.5 to 2.7 GHz, 3.3 to 3.8 GHz and 4.8 to 6.4 GHz in a single device
- Supports fixed and nomadic applications
- Airmux-5000i with a beamforming antenna
- 5 MHz, 10 MHz, 20 MHz, or 40 MHz channel bandwidth
- OFDM, MIMO, and antenna diversity capabilities
- Range up to 40 km (25 miles)
- Intra- and inter-site TDD synchronization using hub-site synchronization (HSS) and GPS
- Low constant latency – typically 4 to 10 msec in full sector load
|5000i HBS||Up to 750 Mbps||3.3–3.8, 3.65, 5.1–5.8|
|5000 HBS||25, 50, 100, 250 Mbps||2.4, 2.5–2.7, 3.3–3.8, 4.9–6.0|
|5000VS HBS||125** Mbps||5.1–5.8|
|5000 HSU||5*, 10*, 25*, 50* Mbps||2.4, 2.5–2.7, 3.3–3.8, 4.9–6.0|
* Software upgradeable
** Up to 10 HSUs
- High capacity up to 750 Mbps at the base station for best user experience
- Multi-band - operation in a single device with a variety of channel bandwidth options
- Guaranteed service level agreement (SLA) for demanding applications
- Robust - air interface with unique interference mitigation and N-LOS operation
- ROI - Greater spectrum efficiency for faster ROI
- Superb - performance with interference immunity using beamforming technology
Distribution Automation and Smart Meter Backhaul
Secure networking for secondary substations, metering, and automation network integration.
Water Utility Communications
Cyber-secure SCADA connectivity for water monitoring and automation devices, sensors, pumps, surface, and groundwater availability tracking devices, etc.
Smart City Communications
Connect security cameras, WiFI access points, display boards, meter concentrators, and other sensors in urban and rural areas fiber optics and wireless radios.
Multiservice Operational Network for Police and Military
Deliver Ethernet, TDM and low-speed data over existing SDH/SONET and/or PSN.
Airmux-5000i is redefining Point-to-Multipoint Wireless