NetVanta 838 - OSP Enhanced Protection SHDSL EFM - 1172830G1
The NetVanta 834/838 is a Carrier Ethernet Network Termination Unit (NTU) that terminates up to four/eight e.SHDSL copper pairs. Four 10/100 Ethernet ports are provided for customer use. The NetVanta 834/838 is designed for cost-effective deployment of voice and data services to small- and medium-sized businesses, supporting bandwidth indoors of up to 60/120. However, typical deployments using outside plant copper for extended distances will be closer to 8/16 Mbps (2 Mbps per loop) service offering. The NetVanta 834/838 is designed for LAN, WAN and MetroEthernet extension as well as supporting Voice over IP (VoIP) applications with voice, video and data traffic. Enterprise customers, as well as integrated communications providers like CLECs, ILECs, and ISPs, will benefit from this intuitive, easy to install, plug-and-play unit. A key feature of this unit is auto line detection, which enables synchronization with data rates from 192 Kbps to 15 Mbps without operator intervention.
Metro-Ethernet Forum (MEF) compliant, EFM bonded NTU designed for cost-effective deployment of voice and data services to small and medium-sized businesses Supports up to Eight two-wire SHDSL loops.
- MEF Compliant
- One integrated EIA-232 configuration port (DCE)
- Enhanced Protection: Ethernet, SHDSL, and Power ports provide 2500 V isolation (1.2x50uS) between each individual port, ground, or conductive surface
- Two integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports
- One Fiber SFP cage to support Gigabit Ethernet
- Eight two-wire eSHDSL loops
- WAN Protocol: IEEE 802.3ah EFM bonding\
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Wall mounting hardware included
- Remote Management - EOC/CLI using Virtual Terminal, Telnet by way of Management VLAN
- Fully Sealed and weatherproof