NetVanta 8424 Series - 1174820F1 - 1174821F1 - 1174826F1
The ADTRAN NetVanta® 8424 RA/RD is a versatile, multi-service 10 Gbps Carrier Ethernet switch purpose-built for deployment at the customer edge. The core Ethernet access features of this product include a powerful Ethernet processor, four flexible 10 Gbps SFP+ interfaces, and 24 10/100/1000 Mbps electrical interfaces. Power can be AC or DC sourced. Flexible bandwidth management; Ethernet flow mapping, prioritization, and tagging; and versatile management options make the NetVanta 8424 RA/RD an excellent choice as a premium Ethernet service termination and aggregation solution.
Netvanta 8424 RA/RD
This Carrier Ethernet-centric solution uniquely delivers residential broadband applications such as IPTV by supporting IGMPv3 and DHCP Option 82 or IPv6 LDRA. The NetVanta 8424 Series also supports dozens of Gigabit-level Internet services. Along with robust Ethernet services support, these network devices can simultaneously support the delivery of IPTV. To support small-cell backhaul applications collocated with business Ethernet and/or premium residential broadband services, these solutions allow an operator to recover network clocking at the customer site using only packet transport via a variety of methods.
- Supports highly scalable Gigabit residential broadband service delivery
- Supports 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps Carrier Ethernet service delivery
- Supports 4G/LTE expansion services inclusive of indoor small cell deployments
- Supports the aggregation and middle-mile transport of residential, business and backhaul services
- Certified MEF 2.0 compliant ensuring robust support for SLA-based Carrier Ethernet services
- Cost-effective, hardened, 1RU low-profile design enables outside plant deployment
- Enhanced lightning protection enables cell site tower deployment
- SLA management via Ethernet OAM-based troubleshooting and performance monitoring tools
- Resilient access support via Link Protection and Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- Supports IPTV video service delivery
- Supported by ADTRAN AOE Service Management