W56P Wireless DECT IP Phone
Yealink W56P is the next-generation SIP Cordless Phone System combining quality, reliability, and flexibility.
Offering the convenience of cordless with a simple add-on device without losing the SIP features, it brings seamless call management for our users while “on-the-go”. With more functions, lines, and mobility, it empowers users with the convenience of wireless communication along with the widely accepted benefits and feature richness of Voiceover- IP telephony.
In addition, the Yealink W56P delivers the typical benefits of the DECT world such as long talk time, high standby time and superior speech quality, providing excellent value for money and is ideally suited for small and medium-sized businesses.
Key Features and Benefits
- Up to 5 DECT cordless handsets per base depending on your needs
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Energy-saving ECO features
- DECT technology: Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high-quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low bit - rate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices
- High-end ID design
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Up to 4 simultaneous voice calls
- Up to 5 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 5 Multiple Lines
- 2.4" 240 x 320 color screen with an intuitive user interface
- Up to 30 hours talk time, Up to 400 hours standby time
- Quick charging: 10 mins charge time for 2 hours talk time
- USB Charger Cradle
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Charger wall mountable
- New belt clip with better user experience