Etherhaul 500TX - 60Ghz Wireless Millimeter-Wave Bridge
The EtherHaul-500TX wireless bridge delivers cost-efficient, interference-free, Ethernet connectivity. Operating over an uncongested band, the point-to-point radio link is swiftly deployed on any street furniture to enable capacity-hungry services. Starting with the EH-500/ EH-700 operating at up to 200Mbps and concluding with the EH-600/ EH-710 at speeds of 1Gbps, this family offers a range of capacities and corresponding distances supported. All radios in this family are TDD based, and use Siklu’s patented OFDM Modem designed for mmWave at 60 – 70/80GHz. Operation in these bands offers large swaths of spectrum and coupled with extremely narrow radio beams provides virtually interference-free operation today and tomorrow. This suite of products is designed to be lightweight and very small in size. These two attributes are of critical import when designing radios that are targeting street-level deployment.
World’s Smallest 60GHz Radio – less than 2 liters
The palm-sized radio is swiftly and seamlessly integrated with street furniture - greatly alleviating site acquisition procedures. The one-box solution incorporates an integrated antenna and Ethernet switch, with PoE-In and dual PoE-Out. These features reduce the number of fragile cable-runs and power sources and eliminate the need for external devices. Cascading radios and servicing supplementary devices such as surveillance cameras and Wi-Fi access points are simplified..
Plentiful License-Free Spectrum
Siklu’s 60GHz solution utilizes the ample 9GHz-wide V-Band spectrum in the most efficient way known today. With 8/11 non-overlapping full capacity channels, which are also user-selectable, the EH-500TX provides the most cost-effective scalable solution on the market for dense street-level networks.
The non-linear high attenuation of the 60GHz spectrum is utilized to facilitate optimal matching between the link length and selected channel. This results in unmatched frequency reuse capabilities, while the inherent narrow beams further increase reuse factors. These features ensure interference-free, full capacity service, and empower networks with fiber-like connectivity.
Robust & Futureproof
The field-proven, all-weather IP67 sealed radio guarantees predicted carrier-grade performance, even in harsh conditions; facilitating futureproof investment and easily maintained SLAs. The combination of interference-free capacity and sub-millisecond latency is leveraged to create scalable street-level extended cascading while reducing the number of aggregation points.
Siklu’s 60GHz solution utilizes EtherHaul’s groundbreaking, all-silicon technology to provide proven reliability. Tens of thousands of units are successfully deployed around the globe with a 90-year MTBF.
With minimal deployment costs and virtually no maintenance, the EH-500TX minimizes Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and provides a Return On Investment (ROI) often measured in months; providing an unbeatable price/Mb.
- One of the smallest Gbps radios on the market delivering range and capacity, making site acquisition and installation of street furniture straightforward
- Carrier-grade predictable performance ideal for mission-critical network connectivity
- Up to 1Gbps throughput over ranges as far as 1.6 miles (2.6km)
- Field-proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF
- Installation and support of Siklu radios can be performed by anyone, with minimal training
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Interference-free operation in the 60GHz band (EH-500 and EH-600) and the 70GHz band (EH-7X0)
- Wide frequency support covering from 57GHz to 66GHz in a single product (EH-500/600)
- The wide 60GHz band, pencil width beams and 11x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor (EH-500/600)
- Advanced networking toolkit to create flexible topologies in chains, drop & insert and sub-50msec resilient rings
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimize channel selection, load testing and zero-touch commissioning
- A layer 2 product with a built-in Ethernet switch, QoS and 3x1G Base-T ports
- Dual PoE out for simplifying powering of cascaded radios, cameras, and other devices