Etherhaul 700/710 - 60Ghz Wireless Millimeter-Wave Bridge
The EtherHaul™-700 wireless bridge series delivers cost-efficient, interference-free, Ethernet connectivity. Operating over the uncongested lightly-licensed E-band, the point-to-point radio link is easily deployed on any street furniture or rooftop. Starting with the EH-700 operating at up to 200Mbps and concluding with the EH-710 at speeds of 1Gbps, this family offers a range of capacities and corresponding distances supported. All radios in this family are TDD based, and use Siklu’s patented OFDM Modem designed for mmWave at 60 – 70/80GHz. Operation in these bands offers large swaths of spectrum and coupled with extremely narrow radio beams provides virtually interference-free operation today and tomorrow. This suite of products is designed to be lightweight and very small in size. These two attributes are of critical import when designing radios that are targeting street-level deployment.
World’s Smallest 70GHz Radio – less than 2 liters
The palm-sized radio simplifies site acquisition and is quickly installed on any kind of street furniture or rooftop. The compact box solution incorporates, and comes with a choice of street-level 0.5ft. or 1ft. and 2ft. rooftops antennas for longer range. A GbE switch, with PoE in and dual PoE-out. Easily cascade radios and power external devices like video surveillance cameras and Wi-Fi access points.
Easy Spectrum Acquisition in Urban Areas
The 5000MHz-wide 70GHz spectrum is uncongested, even in dense urban areas. The combination of abundant spectrum and high-gain, pencil beam antennas guarantee channel availability everywhere and maximize spectrum re-use. The E-band also has low licensing fees and quick acquisition procedures.
Interference-Free and Predictable Performance
Characterized by pencil thin beams, E-band radios guarantee no interference and high reliability. The EH-700 series has 32 nonoverlapping channels that are user selectable, making it the most scalable solution on the market for dense deployments.
Robust & Futureproof
The all-weather IP-67 sealed radio guarantees carrier-grade performance under even the harshest weather conditions. The combination of high capacity and low latency, along with the integrated switch and extra ports enables deployment in ring, mesh or extended cascading, with fewer aggregation units needed. The EH-700 also incorporates. The EH-700 assures flawless critical services delivery at any weather condition due to prioritized payloads with 8 levels of carrier-grade QoS, synced with hitless adaptive modulations.
Siklu’s EH-700 series utilizes EtherHaul’s groundbreaking, all-silicon technology to provide proven reliability. Tens of thousands of units are successfully deployed around the globe with a 90-year MTBF.
With minimal deployment costs and virtually no maintenance, the EH-700 series minimizes Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and provides a Return On Investment (ROI) often measured in months; providing an unbeatable price/Mb.
- One of the smallest Gbps radios on the market delivering range and capacity, making site acquisition and installation of street furniture straightforward
- Carrier-grade predictable performance ideal for mission-critical network connectivity
- Up to 1Gbps throughput over ranges as far as 1.6 miles (2.6km)
- Field-proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF
- Installation and support of Siklu radios can be performed by anyone, with minimal training
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Interference-free operation in the 60GHz band (EH-500 and EH-600) and the 70GHz band (EH-7X0)
- Wide frequency support covering from 57GHz to 66GHz in a single product (EH-500/600)
- The wide 60GHz band, pencil width beams and 11x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor (EH-500/600)
- Advanced networking toolkit to create flexible topologies in chains, drop & insert and sub-50msec resilient rings
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimize channel selection, load testing and zero-touch commissioning
- A layer 2 product with a built-in Ethernet switch, QoS and 3x1G Base-T ports
- Dual PoE out for simplifying powering of cascaded radios, cameras, and other devices