EtherHaul Kilo 1200 Series - 70Ghz Wireless Millimeter-Wave Bridge
The EtherHaul-1200 series delivers carrier-grade ultra high capacity wireless point-to-point Ethernet. With up to 1000Mbps full-duplex over the uncongested 71-76/81-86GHz spectrum, the EH-1200 provides service providers and businesses around the world with an affordable, advanced wireless solution that is easy to install and maintain. Characterized by pencil thin beams, E-band radios guarantee no interference and high reliability. The EH-1200 series has up to 32 non-overlapping channels that are user selectable, making it the most scalable solution on the market for dense deployments. High throughput and low latency combine to deliver fiber-like performance. Siklu’s EH-1200 series incorporates 8 levels of configurable QoS-aware, hitless adaptive bandwidth coding and modulation for high availability. An integrated L2 switch and extra ports enable implementation in resilient topologies like cascade or ring, without the need for additional equipment.
Easy Spectrum Acquisition Anywhere
The E-band spectrum is uncongested, even in dense urban areas. E-band offers low licensing fees and quick coordination processes while maintaining the advantage of spectrum protection.
Streamline Operations with Carrier Ethernet & Synchronization
The entire 1200 product line comes with MEF-compliant integrated Carrier Ethernet features that streamline operations with service management and OAM. In addition, the F and T series are designed for mobile operators, with built-in Sync-E and 1588v2 to ensure smooth operation over packet backhaul.
Optional Asymmetric Capacity Optimization
Both T and TX models, with their unique TDD duplexing, allows you to set-up asymmetric capacity configuration. Match your upload/ download rates to your application and optimize the use of spectrum, reduce power requirements and lower both CAPEX and OPEX.
Small Size, Easy to Deploy & Manage
The all-outdoor radio has a tiny footprint that eases site acquisition. Its lightweight and small size contribute to quick and easy installation. Easy to commission and operate with an integrated capacity-tester and a user-friendly intuitive web GUI, manages local and remote units, while also allowing commissioning from a NOC.
Based on a Cost Reducing All-Silicon Technology
The EH-1200 series are based on Siklu’s advanced integrated-silicon technology, which increases reliability and reduces size and cost. The result is a very small, very light radio with a proven 90-year MTBF and an unbeatable price/throughput. The small and light form factor lowers installation costs, and the high reliability reduces site visits, lowering TCO even further.
Best ROI for any Application
The EH-1200 is available in TDD and FDD duplexing schemes, with throughputs scaling up to 1000Mbps full-duplex. Selectable antenna sizes range from street-level ½ft*. to rooftop 1ft. and 2ft. models, and match footprint with distance and link availability requirements.
*½ft antenna model with 38dBi gain, subject to the local regulation scheme
- Small form factor, all-outdoor IP67 rated system
- Up to 10Gbps full duplex throughput over ranges as far as 4.3 miles (6.9km)
- Field-proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF
- Real-time connectivity with <10usec latency supports the most demanding delay-sensitive applications
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Interference-free operation in the 70/80GHz band with TDD or FDD support
- Up to 10GHz of available spectrum in the 70/80GHz bands, pencil width beams with tiny Fresnel zone and up to 32 non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor.
- One SKU supports the entire range in the 70/80GHz band
- Advanced networking toolkit to create flexible topologies in chains, drop & insert and sub-50msec resilient rings
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimize channel selection, load testing and zero-touch commissioning
- With layer 2 support via a built-in Gigabit switch with extra copper and fiber ports enables seamless cascading
- PoE out for external powering of cameras and other devices
- MEF-compliant Ethernet OAM and CFM (IEEE 802.1ag / ITU-T Y.1731 / IEEE 802.3ah) for advanced monitoring and troubleshooting.