EtherHaul Kilo 8010FX - 70/80Ghz Wireless Millimeter-Wave Bridge
The EH-8010FX delivers up to 10Gbps Full Duplex throughput for high capacity networks in Metro, Aggregation, and Infrastructure or Backhaul applications. Characterized by pencil thin beams, E-band radios guarantee no interference and high reliability. The EH-8010FX radio delivers up to 10Gbps full-duplex point-to-point wireless Ethernet connectivity with the longest mmWave reach by means of the highest system gain in the market. Incorporating dozens of Siklu innovations, the EH-8010FX is based on the same platform that has been deployed in tens of thousands of links from the EtherHaul™ family. High throughput and low latency combine to deliver fiber compatible performance. The EH-8010FX incorporates adaptive bandwidth coding and modulation together with QoS awareness(1) for high availability and easy integration with Ethernet switches or MPLS routers in highly resilient topologies. The EH-8010FX is designed to connect into existing networks with its support for both copper and fiber 10G interfaces allowing service providers and enterprises to extend their copper or fiber networks.
Wire-speed, AES Secure
Innovative all-HW bridging and AES encryption ensure high-throughput and low latency at any traffic load levels or packet sizes, maintaining high performance and no bottlenecks for all the services in the network backbone.
Small Size, Easy to Deploy & Manage
The all-outdoor radio has a tiny footprint that eases site acquisition. Its lightweight and small size contribute to quick and easy installation. Easy to use web GUI manages local and remote units and commissioning from a NOC is possible.
Exceptional Value, from 2Gbps to 10Gbps
Scalable capacity from 2Gbps full-duplex to 10 Gbps full-duplex allows deploying what you need and when you need. And with its IP67 construction, the EH-8010FX is extremely rugged and designed to last for years of growth in the harshest conditions at a price that yields quick Return-On-Investment (ROI) and minimizes Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The advanced up-to-10Gbps system delivers an unbeatable price per Gb. Its small and light form factor lowers installation costs, increases reliability and reduces site visits.
Massive Spectrum Availability, and High Reuse
The EH-8010FX operates over the interference-free 71-76/81-86GHz E-Band spectrum, with a total of 10GHz of bandwidth for use worldwide. By using a high-gain pencil-beam antenna, this helps guarantee spectrum will be available everywhere and maximizes spectrum re-use. Additionally, E-band systems are governed by low licensing fees and quick licensing processes.
- Small form factor, all-outdoor IP67 rated system
- Up to 10Gbps full duplex throughput over ranges as far as 4.3 miles (6.9km)
- Field-proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF
- Real-time connectivity with <10usec latency supports the most demanding delay-sensitive applications
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Interference-free operation in the 70/80GHz band with TDD or FDD support
- Up to 10GHz of available spectrum in the 70/80GHz bands, pencil width beams with tiny Fresnel zone and up to 32 non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor.
- One SKU supports the entire range in the 70/80GHz band
- Advanced networking toolkit to create flexible topologies in chains, drop & insert and sub-50msec resilient rings
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimize channel selection, load testing and zero-touch commissioning
- With layer 2 support via a built-in Gigabit switch with extra copper and fiber ports enables seamless cascading
- PoE out for external powering of cameras and other devices
- MEF-compliant Ethernet OAM and CFM (IEEE 802.1ag / ITU-T Y.1731 / IEEE 802.3ah) for advanced monitoring and troubleshooting.