EtherHaul Kilo 2200/2500 Series - 70/80Ghz Wireless Millimeter-Wave Bridge
The EH-2200 and EH-2500 series provide 2Gbps full-duplex capacity with extended range for accelerating broadband deployment in urban, suburban or rural areas. The carrier-grade radio delivers fiber-like performance, reliability, and throughput, with low CAPEX. Characterized by pencil thin beams, E-band radios guarantee no interference and high reliability. The EH-2X00 series delivers up to 2Gbps full-duplex point-to-point wireless Ethernet connectivity, achieved at only QAM32 modulation, that will future proof your network. Operating over the interference-free 71-76/81-86GHz band, the EH-2X00 makes it easy for providers and enterprises to extend their networks maintaining fiber-like performance. High throughput and low latency combine to deliver fiber-like performance. Siklu’s EH-2X00 series hitless adaptive bandwidth coding and modulation, synced with user-configurable 8 levels H-QoS, ensure correlated payload prioritization for high availability. An integrated L2 switch with fiber and copper ports enable implementation in resilient topologies like cascade or ring, without the need for additional equipment. In addition, the F series is designed for mobile operators, with built-in Sync-E and 1588v2 ensures the precise TDM synchronization across IP/MPLS/Ethernet backhaul networks.
Easy Spectrum Acquisition Anywhere
The E-band spectrum is uncongested, even in dense urban areas. E-band offers low licensing fees and quick coordination processes while maintaining the advantage of spectrum protection.
Small Size, Easy to Deploy & Manage
The all-outdoor radio has a tiny footprint that eases site acquisition. Its lightweight and small size contribute to quick and easy installation. Easy to use web GUI manages local and remote units and commissioning from a NOC is possible.
No Interference – Reliable Operations
Characterized by pencil thin beams, E-band radios guarantee no interference and high reliability. The EH-2X00 series has 16 nonoverlapping channels that are user selectable, and also support both vertical and horizontal polarizations, making it the most scalable solution on the market for dense deployments.
The EH-2500F/FX has additional output power and wider channels, making it the longest reach carrier-grade 70/80GHz radios on the market. The advanced 2Gbps system delivers an unbeatable price per MB. Its small and light form factor and simplified commissioning lower installation costs, and its field-proven high reliability reduces site visits.
Based on Siklu’s Field Proven Platform
The EH-2X00 series with its extended-range variant is the 2Gbps evolution of the best-selling EtherHaul™ series - the world’s top millimeter-wave radio. Tens of thousands of links have been deployed and are performing reliably in diverse weather conditions all over the globe.
Best ROI for any Application
The EH-2X00 is available with multi-step licenses for scalable rollouts. Selectable antenna sizes match footprint with distance and link availability requirements.
- Small form factor, all-outdoor IP67 rated system
- Up to 10Gbps full duplex throughput over ranges as far as 4.3 miles (6.9km)
- Field-proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF
- Real-time connectivity with <10usec latency supports the most demanding delay-sensitive applications
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Interference-free operation in the 70/80GHz band with TDD or FDD support
- Up to 10GHz of available spectrum in the 70/80GHz bands, pencil width beams with tiny Fresnel zone and up to 32 non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor.
- One SKU supports the entire range in the 70/80GHz band
- Advanced networking toolkit to create flexible topologies in chains, drop & insert and sub-50msec resilient rings
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimize channel selection, load testing and zero-touch commissioning
- With layer 2 support via a built-in Gigabit switch with extra copper and fiber ports enables seamless cascading
- PoE out for external powering of cameras and other devices
- MEF-compliant Ethernet OAM and CFM (IEEE 802.1ag / ITU-T Y.1731 / IEEE 802.3ah) for advanced monitoring and troubleshooting.