NetVanta 1531P - Layer 3 Lite Gigabit Ethernet POE Switch - 1700571F1
NetVanta 1531P is a managed, 12-port PoE, Layer 3 Lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed as an access layer switch for Small Businesses. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is small businesses for Voice over IP (VoIP) applications needing PoE to power IP Phones, as well as Gigabit-to- the-desktop deployments. Experience the ease of management with an easy-to-use Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) and familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).
The NetVanta 1531P is a desktop, wall-mountable or rack-mountable PoE switch with a fanless design ensuring quiet operation. It provides 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports, consisting of 10 fixed 10/100/ 1000Base-T Ethernet ports and two 1.0 Gbps SFP ports. Together the two SFP ports can provide up to 4 Gbps of bandwidth between interconnected NetVanta 1531P switches.
The NetVanta 1531P supports advanced multi-layer (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite) switching with up to 16 static routes allowing it to easily scale from SMBs to enterprise-size networks.
The NetVanta 1531P is VoIP-ready with the ability to automatically configure IP phones using LLDP-MED, and the ability to separate voice traffic onto voice VLANs, to simplify the deployment of
VoIP. In addition, the switch includes a VoIP Setup Wizard (available via a web-based GUI or CLI), which automates the complete VoIP setup process reducing deployment time and eliminating errors. An on-demand VoIP report provides a printable summary of the switch VoIP configuration, as well as providing alerts and recommendations to improve performance. All NetVanta switches support QoS to prioritize VoIP traffic, 802.1p and DiffServ Class of Service (CoS).
The NetVanta 1531P provides standards-based 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and Legacy PoE functionality for powering up to eight IP phones, WAPs, or other devices requiring LAN power.
- 12-port multi-layer Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- Eight 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and Legacy PoE 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- 65W total power budget
- Non-blocking, up to 24 Gbps switching capacity
- Line-rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- VoIP Setup Wizard for faster VoIP deployments
- Desktop security audit
- DHCP network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP ready with LLDP/ LLDP-MED and voice VLANs
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Cable and SFP diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper and fiber cable
- Familiar CLI and Web GUI'
- Next business day advance replacement
- Limited lifetime warrantyOptimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) deployments