NetVanta 1534 - Layer 3 Lite Gigabit Ethernet Switch - 1702590G1
The NetVanta 1534 is a managed, 28-port, Layer 3 lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective LAN switching. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is perfect for higher-bandwidth VoIP applications, Gigabit-to-the-desktop deployments, network security, and ease of management with an easy to use Web-GUI.
The NetVanta 1534 rack-mountable switch provides 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports, consisting of 24 fixed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, two 1.0 Gbps Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports, and two 2.5 Gbps enhanced SFP ports located on the back. Together the four SFP ports can provide up to 14 Gbps of bandwidth between interconnected NetVanta 1534 switches. “Halfrack”
in size, you can scale to 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and eight SFP optical ports utilizing two NetVanta 1543 switches side-by-side in a single 19-inch rack space.
The NetVanta 1534 supports advanced multi-layer (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite) switching with up to 16 static routes allowing it to easily scale from SMBs to enterprise-size networks.
The NetVanta 1534 is VoIP-ready with the ability to automatically configure IP phones using LLDPMED, and the ability to separate voice traffic onto voice VLANs, to simplify the deployment of VoIP. In addition, the switch includes a VoIP Setup Wizard (available via a Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or Command Line Interface (CLI)), which automates the complete VoIP setup process reducing deployment time and eliminating errors. An on-demand VoIP report provides a printable summary of the switch VoIP configuration, as well as providing alerts and recommendations to improve performance. All NetVanta switches support QoS to prioritize VoIP traffic, 802.1p and DiffServ Class of Service (CoS).
- 28-port multi-layer Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 24-Gigabit Ethernet ports and four SFP optical ports
- Two standard 1 Gbps SFP ports and two enhanced 2.5 Gbps SFP ports
- Non-blocking, up to 62 Gbps switching capacity
- Line-rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- VoIP Setup Wizard for faster VoIP deployments
- Desktop security audit
- DHCP network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP ready with LLDP/ LLDP-MED and voice VLANs
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Cable and SFP diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper and fiber cable
- Familiar CLI and Web GUI
- Next business day advance replacement
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Optimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) deployments