NetVanta 1534P - Layer 3 Lite Gigabit Ethernet Switch - 1702591G2
The NetVanta 1534P is a managed, 28-port PoE, Layer 3 Lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective Local Area Network (LAN) switching. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is perfect for higher-bandwidth Voice over IP (VoIP) applications needing PoE to power IP Phones, as well as Gigabit-to-the-desktop deployments. Experience the ease of management with an easy-to-use Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) and familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).
The NetVanta 1534P rackmount switch provides 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports, consisting of 24 fixed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, two 1.0 Gbps Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports, and two 2.5 Gbps enhanced SFP ports. Together the four SFP ports can provide up to 14 Gbps of bandwidth between interconnected NetVanta 1534P switches.
The NetVanta 1534P supports advanced multilayer (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite) switching with up to 16 static routes allowing it to easily scale from SMBs to enterprise-size networks.
The NetVanta 1534P is VoIP-ready with the ability to automatically configure IP phones using LLDP-MED, and the ability to separate voice traffic onto voice VLANs, to simplify the deployment of VoIP. In addition, the switch includes a VoIP Setup Wizard (available via a Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or Command Line Interface (CLI)), which automates the complete VoIP setup process reducing deployment time and eliminating errors. An on-demand VoIP report provides a printable summary of the switch VoIP configuration, as well as providing alerts and recommendations to improve performance. All NetVanta switches support QoS to prioritize VoIP traffic, 802.1p and DiffServ Class of Service (CoS).
The NetVanta 1534P provides up to 370 watts of 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and Legacy PoE for powering IP phones, wireless access points (WAPs), and other devices requiring LAN power. Supplemental PoE Power When deployed with the NetVanta 1131 RPS/EPS unit, the NetVanta 1534P supports power redundancy as well as enhanced PoE. The NetVanta 1131’s EPS output provides up to 370 watts of backup PoE for redundancy, and can also provide up to 370 watts of additional PoE, effectively doubling the available PoE budget (up to 740 watts).
- 28-port multi-layer Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 24-Gigabit Ethernet ports and four SFP optical ports
- Two standard 1 Gbps SFP ports and two enhanced 2.5 Gbps SFP ports
- 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and Legacy PoE
- 370W total power budget
- Non-blocking, up to 62 Gbps switching capacity
- Line-rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- VoIP Setup Wizard for faster VoIP deployments
- Desktop security audit
- DHCP network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP ready with LLDP/ LLDP-MED and voice VLANs
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Cable and SFP diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper and fiber cable
- Familiar CLI and Web GUI
- Next business day advance replacement
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Optimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) deployments