hiX 1148V OSP DSLAM - 11321705F1
The key to customer retention and continued revenue growth is to offer new, higher bandwidth services to your customers. ADTRAN hiX 1148V Outside Plant (OSP) DSLAM utilizes Vectored VDSL2 to allow service providers to realize ultra-broadband speeds over their existing copper infrastructure, economically delivering broadband connections to the home and enabling advanced communications and entertainment services.
ADTRAN’s hiX 1148V OSP provides a flexible approach to the successful deployment of broadband data and voice services in a variety of applications.
Fed with up to two SFP cages, plugged with 1GE SFP, 10GE SFP+ or GPON SFP ONT and supporting up to 48 subscribers wit high speed vectored VDSL2 data, the hiX 1148V OSP is ideal for Fiber to the Curb (FTTC), Fiber To The Distribution Point (FTTdP), Fiber To The Building (FTTB) and other applications where advanced services are required for a small number of subscribers. For more subscribers, the hiX 1148V can be subtended by a single QSFP+ cable with an additional 48-ports unit, which builds together one network element with 96-ports in system-level vectoring mode. The second SFP+ cache can be used for stacking, to build in total 192 ports in two vectoring groups deployed cost-effectively at one 10GE fiber. The hiX 1148V OSP is a perfect fit for ONU in P2P Fiberdeployments. It can also be used as MDU in a GPON network using a pluggable GPON SFP. In this case, the GPON SFP acts as a GPON SFU. It is a potent ONU which can be installed in a basement, crawlspace, or on an interior or exterior wall to provide IPTV, ultra-high-speed (100 Mbps+) data, and voice services via Voice over IP. Services can be deployed rapidly over existing in-building wiring and with minimal installation and construction costs. Combining the ability to be deployed in any environment with dramatically lower deployment costs, the 1148V ONU allows carriers to cost-effectively reduce loop lengths and maximize the performance of VDSL2 for every subscriber in their copper network.
- Fully sealed enclosure for go-anywhere deployment flexibility
- Passive cooling for completely silent operation in residential deployments
- Environmental protection level up to IP68
- Provides 48 ports of vectored VDSL2
- IGMPv2 and v3 proxy with Mediaroom support
- IPv6/DHCPv6, LDRA capable
- Four fiber GE backhaul
- Supports EFM bonding for greater bandwidth and reach
- Supports vectoring, vector-friendly and non-vectoring CPEs (fallback)
- Supports onboard Metallic Line Testing (MELT)
- QoS support
- Flexible traffic management including policing and shaping
- Enhanced VLAN mapping: VLAN translation based on MAC, subnet, protocol, and port
- DHCP support with option 82
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) proxy
- Managed by Element Management System ACI-E