Total Access 916e (3rd Gen) - IP Business Gateway - 4243916F1
The Total Access 924e Gen 3 IP Business Gateway for Ethernet and multi-T1 applications feature all the same robust routing and voice features of the previous generation (2nd Gen) IPBGs, along with new features and functions that enable cost-effective, reliable IP service delivery.
IP Business Gateways
ADTRAN® offers a wide variety of solutions for converged voice/data services. The Total Access® 900/900e Series of T1 and Multi-T1 IP Business Gateways are designed for carrier Ethernet and SIP/MGCP Voice over IP (VoIP) networks. These products feature all of the same robust routing and voice features of the widely deployed Total Access Integrated Access Devices (IADs), along with a host of new features and functions that enable cost-effective, reliable IP service delivery. These devices use the ADTRAN Operating System (AOS) to simplify management and administration. Multiple models offer flexibility for varied applications from PRI delivery and trunking services to Hosted IP PBX offerings.
The Total Access 900 Series offers a single T1 network interface, while the Total Access 900e Series offers up to four T1s. User interfaces include up to 24 FXS ports for analog voice delivery, an integrated DSX-1 port for PBX connectivity (T1 CAS or PRI), and one (two for 900e) 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface(s) for access to the Total Access 900/900e’s router or WAN access. The Total Access 900/900e Series can be coupled with a NetVanta® Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch to provide connectivity to a variety of network devices and personal computers, as well as to power IP phones and Wireless Access Points (WAPs).
- Market-leading IP Business Gateways, with 40 percent higher performance than previous generations (2nd Gen)
- Seamless voice and data integration over VoIP-based network architectures
- Designed for Ethernet and Multi-T1 applications
- Optional eSBC functionality
- Up to 24 analog POTS interfaces
- Optional outbound lifeline via FXO
- Compatible with industry-leading Softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- An integral full-featured business-class IP router
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay and jitter sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Rugged metal case
- Optional battery backup