RAD Telecom Access Products
RAD is a global Telecom Access solutions and products manufacturer. Customers include top-tier service providers, utilities, mass transportation operators, and government organizations. By allowing service providers and network operators to decouple service evolution from network evolution, RAD and Pulse Supply assist them in migrating at a pace that is right for them. They can leverage existing resources and prolong the use of a large variety of their current legacy interfaces and equipment, as well as maintain network and service performance to guarantee user experience and critical operations.
RAD and Pulse Supply at the forefront of pioneering technologies, such as:
- Complete vCPE toolbox for SDN/NFV network edge virtualization
- Performance monitoring for any network
- Timing synchronization over packet
- Hardware miniaturization
- TDM over packet
- SFP based conversion for Ethernet and TDM
- Advanced wireless broadband
- For mobile, business and wholesale service providers, we provide an economical migration path to network edge virtualization. In addition, our Service Assured Access solutions are designed to deliver a competitive edge with complete visibility of network and service performance for greater operational efficiency, as well as timing synchronization for LTE/LTE-A and future 5G deployments.
For power utilities, mass transportation companies, and government organizations, RAD's Service Assured Networking solutions include best-of-breed tools for cyber-secure critical infrastructure communications, mobility, and seamless migration to modern packet-switched networks and applications.