DS-2408 Bypass Switch - Datacom Systems
Ensure 100% Network Uptime when Deploying InLine Monitoring Solutions and Intrusion Protection Systems
The DURAstream™ DS-2408 10G Bypass Switch ensures your network’s most important data does not fail even when in-line devices do. Deploying a DS-2408 ensures uptime of critical links regardless of in-line device performance by diverting critical network traffic away from malfunctioning in-line devices until such devices are operating normally. This not only alleviates potential issues with traffic congestion affecting link behavior caused by an IPS, it allows maintenance and upgrades of attached in-line tools without network downtime. The DS-2408 is an easy-to-manage external active bypass providing failover for data monitoring of critical 1 and 10 Gigabit network segments.
- Optimized reliability of critical network links
- Achieve fail-safe monitoring with in-line monitoring tools such as IPS and DPI
- Improved network uptime and security
- Protects against abnormal traffic patterns
- Increased application availability
- Upgrade, maintain, or replace in-line devices without interrupting network operations
- Improved visibility to appliance performance.
- The high availability allows the installation of redundant inline tools
- Network Ports: Four (4) 10/1G Fiber
- Appliance Ports: Four (4) SFP+
- (Supports SFP+ SR, LR, LRM, SFP SX, LX, BT)
- Management Port: RJ45
- Console Port: DB9
- Dual Redundant Hot Swappable Power Supplies (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: Less than 90 Watts
- Individual Power Supply Rating: 100-240V ~50-60Hz 7A MAX.
1.5 x 8.3 x 12.5 in (3.81 x 21.08 x 31.75 cm)
3.75 lbs (1.7 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -22º to 149ºF (-30º to 65ºC)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing