434RG - Wireless Residential Gateway - 1287782F1
With the introduction of the 400 Series of Micro ONTs, ADTRAN is driving the market forward with a simpler and more cost-effective architecture that allows service providers to reduce the number of devices that they deploy and manage. In a typical indoor ONT deployment, many Ethernet ports are never used because users migrate residential gateway versus wired Layer 2 connections. Micro ONTs cost optimizes this model by removing the unused ports while retaining all of the data and video functionality expected from a carrier-class product. The 400 Series ONTs are designed to address the market with industry-leading voice, data, and video capabilities. These ONTs include both indoor and outdoor models for residential and business applications. With the 400 Series ONTs, carriers can benefit from high data rates, fiber-optic transmission, and the flexibility offered by the ADTRAN portfolio of Ethernet-based systems that can be easily configured for new, customized service offers.
The ADTRAN 434RG Wireless Residential Gateway is an integrated wireless router and gateway with the industry’s first 5GHz 3x3 802.11ac & 2.4GHz 2x2 802.11n MIMO implementation, designed to deliver near Gigabit throughput and the extended coverage to make the fully wireless home a reality.
Micro Fiber to the House (FTTH) indoor optical network termination
In addition to this simplified and cost-effective architecture, the 400 Series allows service providers to leverage existing residential gateway vendors that they have depended on for years. We have watched the wireless market continuously evolve from 802.11b to 802.11g to 802.11n, now to 802.11ac, and beyond to 802.11ad. There is no end in sight for wireless evolution and the Micro ONT family allows service providers to easily keep up with this continuous Wi-Fi evolution without unnecessarily replacing the ONT or sending a technician to the home.
- Supports Gigabit Broadband over Wi-Fi
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead spots via Wave 2 IEEE 802.11ac performance
- Rapid home installation from eliminated home wiring and ONT provisioning steps
- Remote service troubleshooting and home management via TR-69
- Optimized for multiuser homes via MU-MIMO technology
- Provides Class of Service (CoS) levels for prioritizing multiuser, multi-services
- Supports both GPON and Active Ethernet deployment models
- USB 2.0 interface device and storage support
- Supports both VoIP and TDM Voice
- Supports both IPTV and OTT video support