OPTI-6100 DS1 TRIBUTARY MODULE (DS1M2) - 1184513L2
The ADTRAN OPTI-6100 delivers all the versatility and functionality that today's service providers need for cost-effective network expansion. The DS1 Tributary Module DS1M2 (1184513L2) multiplexes and demultiplexes one STS-1 into 28 DSX-1 M13 mapped circuits using the signal from the backplane of the OPTI-6100 chassis.
OPTI-6100 is a high-performance OC-3/OC-12/OC-48 multiplexer
Circuits are made available through the champ connectors on the back panel of the OPTI-6100 chassis and are usually routed to a DSX panel.
- Equipment protection via redundant (1:1) modules
- Timing derived from Optical Multiplexer Module (OMM)
- Can provide system timing
- DS1 timing is passed through transparently
- STS-1 path protection
- AMI and B8ZS encoding
- DS1 in-band and DS3 FEAC loopback code detection
- Hot-swap capability
- Optional Auto In-Service Timer
- Centrally managed by the System Controller Module (SCM)
- Requires System Release 4.0 or higher