ASMi-53 - SHDSL.bis CPE Modem
ASMi-53 is a cost-effective, dedicated, managed SHDSL.bis modem that extends the range of high-speed services over existing copper pairs. The modem is used for Ethernet, E1 and V.35 service extension at rates of up to 11.4 Mbps over 4-wire lines using bonding technology.
The modem features an Ethernet, E1 or V.35 user interface. ASMi-53/Type1 can be ordered with:
- Ethernet interface
- Ethernet and E1 interfaces
- Ethernet and V.35 interfaces.
ASMi-53/Type2 enables E1 and Ethernet or E1 and V.35 services combination and can be remotely powered by PFH 4 or by the MPF power feed unit, connected to Megaplex 4.
Ensuring reliable performance over poor quality or noisy lines
The ASMi-53 SHDSL.bis CPE modem operates in full-duplex mode over 2-wire or 4-wire lines, achieving variable data rates of up to 11.4 Mbps. The ASMi-53 is ideal for carriers, service providers and mobile operators, as well as for enterprises, utilities, and transportation companies looking for economical delivery of voice and broadband data traffic in point-to-point or hub-and-spoke communications.
- Managed SHDSL.bis modem transmitting full-duplex at data rates of up to 5.7 Mbps over 2-wire, and 11.4 Mbps over 2/4-wire lines
- Dual Bearer mode enabling E1 or V.35 service combination with Ethernet
- High Ethernet performance including QoS and EFM bonding
- Operating as STU-C (CO) or STU-R (CPE)
- Full interoperability with Megaplex-4, LRS-102 (ASMi-54C and ASMi-54C/N modules), and third-party equipment
- Remote power feeding