DXC-4 - Fractional E1/T1 Groomer
RAD’s DXC-4 fractional E1/T1 groomer offers reliable E1/T1 grooming for up to eight fractional E1/T1 lines
The compact, standalone DXC-4 is widely deployed by cellular, wireless and leased line operators to optimize bandwidth utilization or to maximize services by separating and redirecting TDM traffic according to type. Alternatively, the DXC-4 E1/T1 groomer can groom DS0 timeslots including the signal information into a single E1/T1 link. The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming solution complements RAD’s DXC family of multiservice access nodes and can also be deployed on any E1/T1 device. RAD’s DXC-4 is a cost-effective unit for grooming fractional E1/T1 lines, capable of grooming TDM traffic from up to eight fractional E1/T1 links onto a single E1/T1 uplink. The scalable DXC-4 can be ordered with four or eight ports to support four of eight link channels. The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming device supports user-selectable E1 or T1 links. Internal LTU/CSU is included. The DXC-4 is ETSI-rack installation ready. The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming solution has an SNMP agent. A wide range of management options such as ASCII terminal, Telnet and ConfiguRAD are available via two NMS ports.
Compact solution for E1/T1 grooming
The DXC-4 complements the DXC family of cross-connects with a compact half 19-inch non-modular solution. The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming solution has an optional redundant power supply.
- Standalone unit for grooming E1/T1 digital transmission lines
- Grooms timeslots on up to 8 E1/T1 links over a single E1/T1 uplink
- Improves network performance
- Includes SNMP management:
- Out-of-band via V.24 or Ethernet supervisory port
- Inband via dedicated timeslot
- Local and remote loopbacks on the uplink and link channels
- Optional redundant power supply
- Ready for ETSI