DXC Family - Digital Cross Connects
DXC-8R/10A/30 are the modular multiservice access nodes provide non-blocking cross-connection of up to 960 timeslots, over up to 120 ports. Plug-in interface modules enable n × 64/56 kbps, E1, T1, or T3 transmission over copper or fiber lines.
To meet the needs of different applications, the DXC 8R/10A/30 family has three chassis variants:
- DXC-8R (1U-high) chassis with 4 I/O module slots
- DXC-10A (1U-high) chassis with 5 I/O module slots
- DXC-30 (3U-high) chassis with 15 I/O module slots.
All units can be mounted in 19-inch racks.
Non-blocking cross-connect for up to 120 lines
The point-to-multipoint devices can broadcast any traffic combination from a single input to numerous destinations and provide non-blocking cross-connect for up to 120 lines. The DXC family modular digital cross-connect units support E1/T1 conversion, inverse multiplexing, signaling monitoring, grooming of fractional traffic, and transmission of T1 circuits over E1 lines.
- Non-blocking digital cross-connect and traffic grooming
- E1/T1 conversion, including A-law/μ-law and signaling conversion
- E1, T1, T3, and n × 56/64 kbps services over copper or fiber media
- Optional common logic and power supply redundancy
- Inband, out-of-band, and RADview SNMP management