ETX-1300 - Gigabit Ethernet Aggregation Switch
ETX-1300 is a compact Ethernet aggregation switch with four Gigabit Ethernet ports and 32 Fast Ethernet ports providing resilient network architecture with G.8032 ring support or 802.3ad linear protection. Featuring non-blocking architecture, the device enables wire-speed data transmission for Layer-2 Ethernet connectivity.
ETX-1300 introduces a robust, carrier-class design with redundant extractable power supplies, external alarm port and clock interfaces for input or output clock synchronization.
Ethernet Access Aggregation
Working opposite CPEs, such as the ETX-1 and ETX-2, the ETX-1300 functions as an Ethernet access aggregator with Ethernet bridging and switching capabilities, including VLAN-aware, VLAN-unaware, and VLAN stacking modes, as well as per-port and per-flow Ethernet QoS.
To ensure service and link resiliency, the ETX-1300 features Link Aggregation and ring protection support. Its carrier-grade design includes dual power supplies, alarm relay, and an external clock. The ETX-1300 is ideal for lowering fiber aggregation costs by saving on expensive ports required in the PE. It can also be used as a managed basement aggregation switch in multi-tenant units (MTUs).
- Aggregation of 32 fiber optic or electrical Fast Ethernet interfaces into Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Link resiliency and service continuity, using Link Aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad) and
- Ethernet ring protection (G.8032)
- Quality of Service with queue mapping per port, P-bit, DSCP, or ToS
- Ethernet bridging and switching with VLAN-aware, VLAN-unaware, and VLAN stacking modes
- Link-level Ethernet OAM per IEEE 802.3ah for network monitoring and troubleshooting