ETX-2v Open vCPE White Box Platform
ETX-2v-AX is a carrier-grade 1U Rack-mounted white box, installed at the customer premises (either at headquarters or in remote branch sites) to support a wide range of business customer needs and user scenarios, from small offices to large sites. ETX-2v-AX can be used with RAD’s vCPE-OS, a carrier-grade operating system for network edge virtualization with optimized data plane efficiency and integration to third-party orchestrators and SDN controllers.
Easy integration to third-party orchestrators
The ETX-2v supports a wide range of business customers and user scenarios, from small offices to large sites, using a variety of bandwidth and processing power options.
- Carrier-grade white box supporting a wide range of business customers and scenarios with different VNF based applications
- Maximum up to twenty-four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports and two 10 GbE SFP+ ports
- Two expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/ Fiber/Copper/Bypass (optional)
- Based on Intel® Xeon® D processor series
- Support of IPMI/TPM onboard (optional)