IPmux-2L, IPmux-4L, IPmux-4LGE, IPmux-16L - TDM Pseudowire Access Gateways
The IPmux-2L, IPmux-4L, IPmux-4LGE, and IPmux-16L are cost-effective TDM pseudowire access gateways, extending TDM, HDLC and LAN traffic over dark fiber, IP, MPLS, or Ethernet.
Ideal for delivery legacy PBX and leased lines over packet-based networks
Using TDM pseudowire technology, the IPmux-1E delivers ISDN BRI, echo-canceled E1/T1 or FXS/FXO/E&M services over packet transport, in addition to enabling transparent LAN bridging. It supports carriers in their migration to next-generation networks by allowing them to continue generating revenues from their ongoing legacy services over PSNs. The ease of installation and support for legacy and next-generation Ethernet and IP-based services make it ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Comprehensive compliance with pseudowire/circuit emulation standards including TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, and HDLCoPSN
- Built on TDMoIP technology, implementing IETF, MFA Forum, ITU-T for Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge (PWE3)
- E1 emulation over MPLS, IP and Ethernet networks
- Framed (full or fractional) and unframed E1 traffic
- Three Gigabit, three Fast Ethernet a Legacy over PSN and 8/16 TDM service ports