Optimux-1025, Optimux-1032 Fiber Multiplexers for 16 E1/T1and Gigabit Ethernet
The Optimux-1025 and Optimux-1032 provide a cost-effective solution for transparently delivering Gigabit Ethernet traffic, as well as multiple E1 or T1 links, over a fiber optic link for distances up to 120 km (75 miles).
Up to 1,000 Mbps with temperature-hardened enclosure
The single-box solutions for fiber TDM and Ethernet connectivity offer CapEx and OpEx savings with “pay-as-you-grow” flexibility by supporting initial deployments at partial capacity, with license-based upgrades when needed. The plug-and-play functionality allows carriers, service providers, mobile operators, and large organizations to extend their service to reach at lower costs.
- Multiplexes up to 16 E1/T1 with up to 3x10/100/1000 user Ethernet traffic over a proprietary 1000 Mbps fiber optic uplink
- Range extension of up to 120 km (74.5 miles)
- Fiber optic real-time Digital Diagnostic and Monitoring (DDM)
- Managed using RADview or RAD command-line interface (CLI)
- Redundant hot-swappable uplink interfaces and power supplies