Optimux-45L - Multiplexer for 21 E1/28 T1 over Fiber or T3
Optimux-45L is a managed multiplexer transporting multiple E1 and T1 links, as well as a combination of E1 and T1 (according to ITU G.747), over a standard T3 or fiber link.
Cross-connect mux for drop-and-insert and ring applications
The Optimux-45L provides flexible solutions to meet the specific requirements of a broad range of applications and topologies, including campus ring, drop-and-insert for cellular backhaul, point-to-point over wireless links, and point-to-point over SDH/SONET.
- Up to 28 T1 or 21 E1 channels multiplexed into a single 45 Mbps data stream
- Combination of T1 and E1 channels
- Transmission over coax or fiber optic cable
- Range up to 110 km (68 miles)
- Ring and chain configurations (Optimux-45 only)