PowerFlow - Managed Ruggedized Ethernet Switch with Power over Ethernet
The PowerFlow-2 consists of managed and unmanaged industrial-grade Gigabit Ethernet switches, designed to build packet-based operational networks for critical infrastructure.
Optimized Solution for Packet-Based, POE Intensive OT WANs
PowerFlow-2 is ideal for operational networks of power utilities, railways, traffic controllers, and safe city applications requiring advanced Ethernet functionality and power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- Compact Industrial and ruggedized Ethernet switches with up to 16 10/100/1000BaseT, and 8x100/1000BaseFX SFPs
- Flexible deployment scenarios using xSTP, ERPS and ultra-fast recovery with PF-Ring and PF-chain
- Advanced L2 functionality like policing and traffic management, as well as security features to assure User Authentication and Device Connection Control
- Variety of input voltage and POE feeding options including POE++
- Wide Operating Temperature