RICi-E1, RICi-T1, RICi-E3, RICi-T3 - Fast Ethernet over E1/T1 or E3/T3 NTUs
The RICi-E1, RICi-T1, RICi-E3, and RICi-T3 are network termination units (NTUs) connecting Fast Ethernet over framed or unframed E1/T1 or E3/T3 circuits.
Ethernet over TDM circuits with remote diagnostics
The RICi-E1, RICi-T1, RICi-E3, and RICi-T3 are deployed in point-to-point or hub-and-spoke topologies, working opposite RAD’s RICi-16 and Egate-100 Ethernet over TDM gateways. This enables carriers and service providers to extend their customer reach and utilize legacy PDH infrastructure in delivering new Ethernet services. Typical applications include Ethernet access, backhauling network management traffic and connecting inter-office or enterprise LAN segments.
- Wire-speed packet forwarding
- 4 levels of QoS, based on four VLAN priority queues in accordance with 802.1p and IP Precedence
- Inband and out-of-band management access via ASCII terminal, Web browser, Telnet, or SNMP
- Plug-and-play using DHCP client
- VLAN stacking and tagging, keeping Ethernet user traffic completely separate from management data, while maintaining user VLAN settings intact