S-RPT - S-RPT/4W - SHDSL.bis EFM Repeaters
RAD’s S-RPT and S-RPT/4W extend the transmission distance of SHDSL or SHDSL.bis modems operating on 2-wire or 4-wire lines, respectively.
Double the transmission distance over bonded SHDSL
Employing TC-PAM 16/TC-PAM 32 technology, the S-RPT, and S-RPT/4W SHDSL repeaters can double the transmission distances. Typical applications include DSL links alongside highways, railways, pipelines, power lines, and waterways, as well as DSL transport to remote concentrators in rural or remote areas, and communication lines to military, construction or temporary field camps and sites. Installed between two SHDSL modems, the S-RPT and S-RPT/4W regenerate the received modem signal faultlessly. Multiple repeaters can be used, without introducing jitter or wander problems.
- SHDSL/SHDSL.bis extension based on TC-PAM 16/32 coding
- Duplex data transmission over one or two symmetrical pairs at up to 11.4 Mbps over the 4-wire line
- Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) bonding support
- TDM services transmission with HDLC encapsulation
- Weatherproof metal enclosure for outdoor installation
- Remote power feeding capabilities for different topologies