SecFlow-1v - Ruggedized Multiservice Gateway
The compact SecFlow-1v is a ruggedized multiservice Industrial IoT gateway with edge computing capabilities. It supports trusted connectivity and security, protocol and data bridge, storage and analysis, device access control management and processing of virtual functions for IoT applications.
Enabling fast, secure and economical deployment of new IoT sites
Allowing secure connectivity over wireless or fiber networks – either public (e.g., cellular) or private, the SecFlow-1v connects all types of industrial devices, including RTUs, smart meter aggregation devices, IoT base stations or concentrators, CCTV cameras, point-of-sale devices, WiFi base stations, and more.
- Compact ruggedized Industrial IoT gateway for serial and Ethernet devices
- Enhanced security capabilities: stateful firewall, VPNs, automated PKI
- Resilient HSPA+/LTE cellular network uplink for maximum service continuity
- Reduced OPEX with secure Zero Touch provisioning
- Hosting of third-party software for customized applications (Edge computing)
- Supporting SCADA IEC-101, IEC-104, Modbus, and DNP3 protocols
- GbE ports with optional PoE