SecFlow-2 - Ruggedized SCADA-Aware Ethernet Switch/Router
The compact SecFlow-2 is a ruggedized Ethernet switch/router with built-in security mechanisms designed for applications controlling mission-critical operations.
Cyber-Secure SCADA Switch/Router
The SecFlow-2 is ideal for industrial IoT backhaul, enabling fast, secure and economical deployment of new IoT sites. Allowing secure connectivity over wireless or fiber networks – either public (e.g., cellular) or private, it connects all types of industrial devices, including RTUs, smart meter aggregation devices, IoT base stations or concentrators, CCTV cameras, point of sale devices, Wi-Fi base stations, and more. SecFlow-2 is also used for operational WANs, providing reliable secure Layer 2 and Layer 3 communications for power utilities, water and gas utilities, public safety and homeland security agencies, as well as intelligent transportation operators.
- Compact ruggedized Ethernet switch/router with up to 16×10/100BaseT, and 2×100/1000BaseFX ports with optional PoE for deployment in harsh industrial environments
- Advanced security package, includingIEEE 802.1X port-based Network Access Control,
- L-2/3/4 ACL for incoming traffic, and L-2/3 VPN with IPsec
- Integrated serial interface with protocol gateway and tunneling functionality
- Ethernet switching, IP routing with integrated VPN and link protection per ITU-T G.8032, with optional cellular 2G/3G/HSPA+/4G (LTE) uplink for maximum service continuation
- IEC61850 design*
- IPsec VPN over cellular and fiber with X.509 certificates
- Wide range of AC or DC power input options