SecFlow-4 - Modular Ruggedized SCADA-Aware Ethernet Switch/Router
The SecFlow-4 is a high density, modular system with built-in security mechanisms designed specifically for SCADA applications.
Flexible platform with fiber and copper Ethernet ports, serial interfaces
The SecFlow-4 combines functionalities that typically require separate devices and provides an efficient distributed security layer protecting from insider attacks. This ruggedized, modular switch/router provides a flexible platform with a combination of fiber and copper Ethernet ports, as well as serial interfaces for legacy devices.
The SecFlow-4 modular ruggedized SCADA-aware Ethernet switch/router is ideal for utility companies and critical infrastructure organizations such as Smart Grid and intelligent transportation operators, water and gas utilities, as well as public safety and homeland security agencies.
- High-density, modular, ruggedized Ethernet switch, deployed in harsh industrial environments with up to 28 GbE ports and optional PoE
- Advanced security package, including SCADA-aware firewall, IEEE 802.1X port-based
- Network Access Control, L-2/3/4 ACL for incoming traffic and L-2/3 VPN with IPsec
- Integrated RS-232 and RS-485 serial interfaces with protocol gateway and tunneling functionality for easy migration of legacy services to IP
- Ethernet switching, IP routing and Ethernet Ring protection per ITU-T G.8032
- IEC61850 compliant