vEncryption - Virtualized Encryption Function for vCPE-Based Services
Part of RAD’s vCPE Toolbox, the vEncryption is a data encryption software by Senatas running on RAD’s vCPE-OS operating system within the ETX-2i and ETX-2v white box and vCPE platforms, as well as other KVM-based virtualization platforms.
Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint data encryption
The virtualized encryptor operates at the data link layer (Layer 2), masking the payload of received network traffic. The headers are left unencrypted to ensure traffic forwarding through the network remains unchanged. The vEncryption VNF can be used in both point-to-point and multipoint topologies for transport services.
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint data encryption
- Masking the payload of received network traffic
- Open standard Northbound Interfaces for management and orchestration
- Headers are left unencrypted to ensure traffic forwarding
- Part of the vCPE-OS and vCPE Toolbox solutions