vSD-WAN Virtualized Networking Function for SD-WAN-Based Business Services by Versa Networks
Part of RAD’s vCPE Toolbox, The vSD-WAN by Versa Networks is a virtualized network function (VNF) that applies software-defined networking (SDN) to WAN connections.
Networking and security functions in a single software
vSD-WAN is used to connect enterprise branch offices and data centers at a lower cost compared to IP VPNs. Offering multi-tenancy and high availability to optimize cost/performance of end-customer services, it features distributed network service functions to provide the flexibility and elasticity for easy, highly scalable and secure deployments. In addition, self-provision and self-care capabilities transform the customer experience. vSD-WAN can be hosted as a VNF on RAD’s vCPE-OS and deployed with any ETX platform, as well as any supporting white box. This allows service providers to expand their managed services portfolio with a simplified and unified architecture.
- Flexible VNF, multiple software-defined solutions
- Many Carrier Grade operational capabilities
- Multi-tenancy, supporting thousands of customers
- Operation-ready, compatible with existing network management tools
- Multiple deployment options
- Part of the vCPE-OS and vCPE Toolbox solutions