- Rugged handheld test set with powerful features and smart navigation.
- 10/100/1000 Megabit electrical port and 100/1000 Megabit fiber port for single and multimode.
- High resolution TFT color screen viewable in any lighting condition. User defined test profiles and thresholds enable fast turn up of service.
- Advanced Ethernet diagnostics tools; Ping; trace route, Blink HUB port locator, cable length, optic testing and more.
- Ethernet BER testing at layer 1, layer 2, and layer 3, with error insertion.
- RFC 2544 Benchmark Test: ability to test full line rate 10/100 and GE performances-including
- Throughput, Latency, Frame Loss and Back-to-Back Frames tests. Performance analysis and loop-back round-trip latency measurements.
- Comprehensive layer 2/3 statistics and filtering.
- Multiple stream generation and analysis for QoS verification of services such as triple play. Generate constant, bursty or ramped traffic layer 2/3 traffic for up to 500 stations.
- Comprehensive network monitor functions; HUB monitor mode, LASER watch, Pass-Through, Dual port pass modes, etc...
- Wire map test determines cable pairs and checks for shorts, opens and short circuits.
- Multi-protocol support including DIX/802.2 and 802.3.
- Single and dual port testing.
- Super terminal VT100 emulation.
- Remote control over any internet connection.
- Extended field testing with field replaceable, rechargeable Lithium
- Ion battery module.
- Export results via USB.
- Online help.
Handheld 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet Tester
The ideal tool for field engineers and technicians installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Metro and Carrier Ethernet networks.