NetVanta 3120 - Router - 1700601G2
A Fixed-port Access Router that is ideal for enterprise-level Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity or IP Telephony using broadband access such as DSL or cable. The NetVanta 3120 includes one Ethernet WAN port, an integrated four-port Ethernet Switch, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, Network Address Translation (NAT) to conceal private address, and IPSec VPN as well.
The NetVanta 3100 Series is a family of business-class access routers supporting today’s most advanced ADSL technology, ADSL2+ for applications taking advantage of its extending reach and higher bandwidth, up to 25 Mbps. The
NetVanta 3100s are perfect for Small-to-Medium sized Business (SMB) applications. No matter if they are bundled with a carrier service or employee deployed, they deliver secure, high-speed corporate connectivity.
- Ethernet WAN Interface with integral four-port managed Ethernet switch
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Network Access Translation (NAT)-compatible Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for Voiceover IP (VoIP)
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce the learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards