NetVanta 3130 - Router - 1700611G2
A Fixed-port Access Router that is ideal for enterprise-level Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity or IP Telephony using ADSL, ADSL2, or ADSL2+ broadband access. The NetVanta 3130 includes one ADSL WAN port, an integrated four-port Ethernet Switch, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, Network Address Translation (NAT) to conceal private address, and IPSec VPN as well.
Secure Internet Access
NetVanta Fixed-port Routers provide a robust, cost-effective, secure Internet access solution to protect corporate networks from security breaches. These broadband access products provide a first line of defense with a stateful inspection firewall and the option to communicate through a secure VPN tunnel. Together, these dedicated devices reduce recurring WAN costs, improve data security, increase network performance and availability, and simplify overall network operations.
- IP access router for broadband access using ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+
- Integral four-port managed Ethernet switch
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Network Access Translation (NAT)-compatible Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for Voiceover IP (VoIP)
- Wi-Fi® Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce the learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards