NetVanta 3450 - Router - 1200823G1
A Modular Access Router that delivers the high-packet throughput required for IP Telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. This performance-enhanced routing platform delivers wire-speed throughput, even with advanced services like QoS, NAT, and Firewall-enabled.
Quality of Service (QoS)
NetVanta routers and switches offer Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing delay-sensitive, mission-critical traffic, such as Voice over IP (VoIP). These routers prioritize traffic using Low Latency, Weighted Fair, or Class-based Weighted Fair queuing. NetVanta platforms with an integrated switch also support 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) standards, using Weighted Round Robin and Strict Priority Queuing. In addition, to help monitor and troubleshoot VoIP issues, the NetVanta routers support Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM), which is a graphically-intuitive interface to track Mean Opinion Score (MOS), jitter, delay, and packet loss statistics.
- Dual-slot Modular Access Router supporting up to four T1s
- RapidRoute technology for greater performance
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- CompactFlash slot for backup and restore, and for auto-provisioning
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Onboard hardware encryption accelerator for faster VPN connects
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce the learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)