NetVanta 5305 - Router - 4200990G1
A Modular Access Router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and VPN for large-bandwidth applications supporting up to two channelized T3s. The NetVanta 5305 includes a built-in firewall and two Ethernet LAN ports and can support the optional IPSec Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and Voice Quality Monitoring as well.
Quality of Service (QoS)
NetVanta routers and switches offer Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing delay-sensitive, mission-critical traffic, such as Voice over IP (VoIP). These routers prioritize traffic using Low Latency, Weighted Fair, or Class-based Weighted Fair queuing. NetVanta platforms with an integrated switch also support 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) standards, using Weighted Round Robin and Strict Priority Queuing. In addition, to help monitor and troubleshoot VoIP issues, the NetVanta routers support Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM), which is a graphically-intuitive interface to track Mean Opinion Score (MOS), jitter, delay, and packet loss statistics.
- A modular router supporting up to two unchannelized T3s
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100Base-T interface for LAN segmentation or broadband backup
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce the learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)