Luxriot API Modules
Luxriot offers customizable integration with other software systems in two forms: Luxriot EVO Client Kit software development kit (SDK) and cross-platform Luxriot HTTP API
With Luxriot EVO Client Kit or HTTP API, you can implement tasks of Luxriot EVO client/server functionality.
Luxriot HTTP API is HTTP URIs that allow interaction between 3rd party software and Luxriot EVO servers. Luxriot HTTP API exposes a set of URIs that allow retrieving live and archive streams in HTML5 compatible format, controlling PTZ, implementing external services and other things. Luxriot HTTP API allows flexible integration without any Luxriot components required for communication with Luxriot EVO servers.
Key HTTP API Tasks
- Receive a list of resources permitted for user account used
- Retrieve live main and sub video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Retrieve archive video streams in HTML5 compatible format
- Receive and transmit audio data
- Stream Video and Audio to Luxriot EVO
- Retrieve live and archived snapshots (JPEG)
- An option for unauthorized access to public resources
- Controlling PTZ, focus and presets
- Trigger action on Luxriot EVO servers
- Receive Luxriot EVO events
- Push live data from 3rd party software (for example Access Control, Point of Sale, Building Management, License Plate Recognition, Face Recognition and others )
- Retrieve 3rd party archive data via Luxriot EVO Monitor application
Would you like to try the software? Ask us how!