Luxriot Evo - Video Management System Software
Luxriot Evo is an IP camera software complimentary version of the new-generation Luxriot Video Management System software
Delivering an outstanding quality performance, this security and video IP camera software and surveillance system supports over 5000 cameras from major producers and is ideal for use at homes or small offices with surveillance networks of nine cameras or fewer. The meticulously designed interface will allow any user to quickly understand the whole process of configuration and start using the Video Management System software. Luxriot Evo is a free product, and so it does not fall under Luxriot technical support services and has a much shorter list of components. Should you need a more comprehensive functional or enterprise-level video management system solutions with complete surveillance ecosystem, please refer to more advanced versions of the software — Luxriot Evo S and Luxriot Evo Global.
- 64-bit core - Use the full capacity of your hardware with Luxriot's Evo 64 bit core. No more limitations on the application level.
- Video Content Analysis -Exploit the full potential of your video surveillance system with video content analysis. Not only does it improve the functionality of your surveillance, the ability to analyze large amounts of data to determine a specific pattern for the exact task also increases security and safety and is useful for many other areas of your enterprise, like HR and marketing.
- Streaming server - Get permanent access to live streaming and archive video, no matter where you are in the world. Luxriot Evo’s streaming server allows quick and easy access to your cameras via a web browser and/or mobile application.
- Advanced Health Monitoring - Keep your finger on the pulse of all of your hardware, minimizing the risk of inconvenient surprises, and control the state of the whole video surveillance system.
- Failover - Automated recovery of your system in the event of a sudden server failure. Luxriot Evo Global carefully tracks operations of all servers, and, if it is detected that any of the servers have failed, it quickly activates a spare server to perform the actions that the malfunctioning server was performing prior to failing.
- Multicast - Enjoy full use of the multicast environment, transmitting to different destination devices (both servers and cameras). The functionality allows for fully integrated work with large enterprise environments using Active Directory or LDAP technology.
- Video Wall - Get the most out of your video wall in the control room. Luxriot Evo Video Wall offers improved configuration and functionality, as well as the ability to easily manage large-display installations. It is vital for operating large-scale video surveillance systems, especially where the ability to easily examine the area and quickly react to alarm events is essential.
- Event and Action Manager - Specify the desired outcome of your video surveillance system’s operation. Determine how the software reacts to any event caught on camera and how it turns them into an automated process. Send emails, activate DI/DO, interact with any other software or just bring the attention of the operator to the camera that requires their immediate action. The functionality can be used not just for a single event, but a set of sequenced events to get rid of false alarms and improve the efficiency of your surveillance system.
- Edge Recording - Synchronise all your data with IP device storage. By doing this, even if the network connection with any camera is lost, your data will still be recorded by the camera. It will be transferred in full to your server as soon as the network connection is re-established.
- Organization Hierarchy - The functionality allows the construction of a more structured hierarchy of system rights and privileges among users within an organization. The group’s administrator (or sub-admin) rights are also specific for each group, thus valid only for the chosen scope of cameras and servers.
- Maps - This all-inclusive visual overview provides a complete examination of the entire installation of cameras, providing an immediate visual verification. All the alerts are integrated with the maps and can be set up so that they can be viewed on the overview as well – you are able to immediately specify the location of the alarm event.
- Archive replication - Make your local recording server into a buffer server. In large enterprises, this allows for convenient local usage and scheduled or constant data transfer to Central Data Center, whenever the network is available.
- Integrations and API - Luxriot offers customizable integration with other software systems in the form of a software development kit (SDK), Luxriot Client Kit.
Include Evo Components
- Luxriot Evo Monitor - Monitor live video and archives using this Luxriot Evo application.
- Luxriot Evo Console - Console allows the administration of your Luxriot Evo server from anywhere in the world.
- Setup Wizard - User-friendly Setup Wizard that allows quick and easy installation and configuration of Luxriot EVO software.
- Watchdog - Active health monitoring application that makes sure that your system stays stable.
Would you like to try the software? Ask us how!