Bluesocket 1925 - Indoor Access Point - 1700955F1
The Bluesocket 1925 is a high-performance, 2x2:2, 802.11n indoor Access Point with four external RP-SMA antenna connectors offering up to 600 Mbps throughput. As an integral part of the Bluesocket virtual Wireless LAN (vWLAN) solution, the Bluesocket 1925 AP is completely plug-and-play requiring no manual configuration, has a built-in stateful firewall to enforce security at the edge, and includes a Wireless Intrusion-Detection System (W-IDS) to ensure a secure computing experience. Whether you want to add wireless to your office or light up an entire campus, the Bluesocket APs are designed for your needs.
Cost-Effective, High-Performance Solution
The Bluesocket 1920 and 1925 APs offer enterprise-grade performance, with two transmit and two receive streams providing data rates up to 300 Mbps per radio for a total of 600 Mbps per AP. The Bluesocket 1920 and 1925 APs come in a revolutionary, smoke detector style, cost-effective package that is ideal for educational institutions, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and large enterprises who are on a tight budget but cannot compromise on performance. The APs offer higher receive sensitivity on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios to compensate for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) type handheld devices such as smartphones and tablets that have a fraction of the transmit power of traditional laptops. This results in more reliable wireless coverage for an improved end-user experience.
- 802.11a/b/g/n wireless access point with four external RP-SMA connectors
- Dual-radio 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Full 2x2:2 MIMO performance powered by 802.3af PoE power source
- Simple "zero-config" deployment
- Dynamic RF delivers automatic channel and power adjustments to avoid noise, interference, coverage holes and AP failures while providing load balancing and fast roaming
- Integrated RF IDS protects WLAN from rogue APs and wireless attackers
- Enterprise-class & secure voice over WLAN: Enterprise QoS (WMM/802.11e), Diffserv, Controller prioritization, Seamless layer-3 roaming