Bluesocket 1940 - 3x3:3 - Outdoor Access Point - 1700952F1
The Bluesocket 1935 is a high-performance, 3x3:3, 802.11n indoor Access Point with six external RP-SMA antenna connectors offering up to 900 Mbps throughput. As an integral part of the Bluesocket virtual Wireless LAN (vWLAN) solution, the Bluesocket 1935 AP is completely plug-and-play requiring no manual configuration, has a built-in stateful firewall to enforce security at the edge, and includes a Wireless Intrusion-Detection System (W-IDS) to ensure a secure computing experience. Whether you want to add wireless to your office or light up an entire campus, the Bluesocket APs are designed for your needs.
The Bluesocket 1940 outdoor APs include three transmit and three receive streams providing data rates up to 450 Mbps per radio for a total of 900 Mbps per AP. With a weatherproof, salt spray resistant (IP67) enclosure, built-in carrier-class antenna and Ethernet surge protection (GR-1089/6 kV), the Bluesocket 1940 APs provide the highest performance, extended range wireless coverage in the harshest outdoor environments. The Bluesocket 1940 APs are ideal for warehouses, outdoor sports arenas, outdoor malls, campuses, and Municipal Wi-Fi deployments. The Bluesocket 1940 Series APs support the newer generation of laptops with three-stream radio support and offer higher receive sensitivity on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios to compensate for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) type mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets that have a fraction of the transmit power of traditional laptops. The Bluesocket 1940 outdoor AP includes six N-type connectors for external antennas. It is fully functional with the power delivered by a single-port 802.3at PoE+ solution.
- 802.11a/b/g/n outdoor wireless access point with six N-type connectors
- Dual-radio 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Full 3x3:3 MIMO performance powered by 802.3af PoE power source
- Simple "zero-config" deployment
- Dynamic RF delivers automatic channel and power adjustments to avoid noise, interference, coverage holes, and AP failures while providing load balancing and fast roaming
- Integrated RF IDS protects WLAN from rogue APs and wireless attackers
- Enterprise-class & secure voice over WLAN: Enterprise QoS (WMM/802.11e), Diffserv, Controller prioritization, Seamless layer-3 roaming
- Industrial grade, weather-resistant