Bluesocket 2030 802.11ac (3x3:3) Indoor AP - 1700948F1
The Bluesocket 2030 is a high-performance, 802.11ac indoor Access Point with 3x3:3 MIMO internal antennas providing 1.3 Gbps on the 5GHz radio and 450 Mbps on the 2.4GHz for a total of 1.75 Gbps. The Bluesocket 2030 802.11ac AP is designed for high user density environments such as conference centers and lecture halls, high throughput applications such as video and applications with large file transfers such as CAD. The Bluesocket 2030 AP is fully functional with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), has a built-in stateful firewall, Wireless Intrusion-Detection System (W-IDS) and is completely plug-and-play ensuring simple and secure deployments.
High-Performance, Reliable Connectivity
The ADTRAN 2030 and 2035 indoor 802.11ac APs offer enterprise-class performance with three transmit and three receive streams providing data rates up to 1.3 Gbps on the 5 GHz radio and 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz radio for a total of 1.75 Gbps. The ADTRAN 2030 AP includes six MIMO internal antennas with up to 5.5 dBi gain on the 5 GHz and 4 dBi gain on the 2.4 GHz. The ADTRAN 2035 AP includes six RP-SMA connectors for external antennas. The ADTRAN 2030 and 2035 APs provide high performance, reliable coverage in ultra-high density wireless environments such as indoor arenas, conference centers, libraries, and other high-traffic areas. The ADTRAN 2030 Series APs support the newer generation of laptops with three-stream radio support and offer higher receive sensitivity on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios to compensate for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets that have a fraction of the transmit power of traditional laptops. The ADTRAN 2030 and 2035 APs are fully functional with the power delivered by a single-port 802.3af PoE solution.
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless access points supporting MIMO antenna technology
- Dual-radio 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Full 3x3:3 MIMO Performance
- Data rates up to 1.3 Gbps on 5 GHz radio and 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz radio
- Fully functional with 802.3af (PoE) User-configurable maximum associated clients per radio
- Increased receive sensitivity for mobile devices with less transmit power
- Supports auto-discovery and plug-and-play, ”zero-configuration” deployment
- Supports WMM/802.11e and QoS for Enterprise-class Voice over Wi-Fi
- Automatic channel and power adjustments to optimize coverage and maximize performance
- Integrated wireless intrusion detection system to identify rogue access points and wireless attacks
- Supports stateful firewall for highest security at the edge